Fort Worth’s business leaders can make their companies shine at PalmWood Event & Conference.
From intimate meetings of just a few people to large-scale events and conferences, our event venue provides the perfect setting so you can make a great impression with your colleagues, associates, and clients.
“Just wanted to send a note to say thank you to you and all of your staff for making Saturday night such a huge success. The event went off without a hitch and we could not have done it without every single member of your wonderful team. I truly cannot say enough about how well taken care of we felt — our every need was met before we could even ask! You all went above and beyond in every way and we hope to host many more events in the future.”
“I want to extend my sincere thanks to everyone who helped with our first meeting at PalmWood. THANK YOU! We had rave reviews from our Board members — they were most impressed. In fact, they said that this is the best conference area they have seen in a long time. The food and ambiance made the meeting just perfect! I often say, ‘Extraordinary people do extraordinary things.’ You all hit the ball out of the park.”
PalmWood Event & Conference offers spaces for 6 to 480 guests, multiple rooms, layouts and variable options. Our floor-to-ceiling skyline views of downtown Fort Worth offer incredible backdrops for any meeting or event.
For smaller business meetings and lunches, we recommend any of our professional meeting spaces:
- Amethyst Boardroom
- Cobalt Room
- Marble Boardroom
- Diamond Private Dining
- Meeting breakout areas in comfortable open lounge areas
The flexible ballroom spaces can be used for a variety of larger gatherings and conferences:
- Onyx I & II
- Anthracite Ballroom & Terrace
- Limestone Gallery & Terrace
SERVICES & AMENITIES
SERVICES & AMENITIES
- Complimentary parking
- Indoor & outdoor areas
- Professional event staff
- On-site catering and Sommelier
- On-site A/V technician
- Event concierge
- Versatile room setups
- Custom lighting options
- Destination dispatch elevators
- Handicap accessible
TECHNOLOGY & A/V
TECHNOLOGY & A/V
PalmWood offers state-of-the-art audio and visual capabilities and operation by our in-house A/V technician. Offerings include:
- Motorized Projection Screens
- HD Projector/Display
- Tabletop or wall-mount touch panel
- Wired or wall plate connections at conference table for laptops
- Wireless presentation from laptops & mobile devices
- Audio & Video Conferencing
- Polycom conferencing
- Ceiling speakers, microphones & subwoofer
- Wireless tabletop microphones
- Pan/tilt/zoom HD camera
- Digital streaming and recording
- Camera production controller
- 16-channel mixing console
- Assisted listening system
- Podium and small staging
* A/V capability varies by room.
Our in-house Culinary team offers a range of customizable dining options and menus.
- Breaks Menu ($4 – $8 per person)
- Breakfast Menu ($18 – $22 per person)
- Lunch/Boxed Lunch/Lunch Buffet ($14 – $42 per person)
- Hors D’oeuvres/ Hors D’ouevres a la Carte ($18 – $28 per person OR $2 – $15 a la carte)
- Dinner/Dinner Buffet ($35 – $55 per person)
- Food Stations ($30 – $70 per person)
- Tiered Wine, Liquor & Beer
- Hosted Bars
We validate parking for the Frost Tower Fort Worth garage, which is located off of 5th Street between Lamar Street and Taylor Street. Eastbound on 5th Street, turn right into the garage.
Upon your arrival to the lobby or garage elevator vestibule, push the PalmWood Event & Conference option on the touch screen control panel. Be sure to keep your eye on the panel so you can see which elevator you will board. The destination dispatch elevators will deliver you to PalmWood.